1. M: Would you like some apples, Mary?
W: Yes, please. But I want some water first.
2. M: Is the eraser on the chair yours, Linda?
W: No, it isn’t. Mine is on my desk.
3. M: Alice, what do your parents do?
W: My father is a doctor, but my mother doesn’t work outside. She takes care of the whole family at home.
4. M: Whose are these bags, Jane?
W: The red one is Ann’s. The blue one is Gina’s.
M: And the green one is yours, right? And how about the brown one?
W: Yes, you’re right. But I don’t know whom the brown one belongs to.
5. M: The white T-shirt is $100. It is a little expensive.
W: It’s on sale. You can get 40% off now.
W: Jim, put on your coat, please. It’s cold outside.
M: This is not my coat. Mine is on the sofa in the living room.
W: Oh, it’s your father’s. He is waiting for you in his car. Give it to him. And take your coat, too.
M: OK, Mum. Oh, it’s a quarter to eight now!
W: Hurry up, or you’ll be late for school. Only half an hour left!
M: OK, bye.
W: See you.
W: Dad, is my mother’s birthday on May 18th?
M: Yes, there are still ten days left. What are you going to give her as a birthday present?
W: I plan to buy a sweater for her, but I don’t have enough money.
M: Well, how about a pair of gloves?
W: That’s a good idea!
M: By the way, how about my birthday? Do you remember it?
W: Your 39th birthday is three days later. I won’t forget it.
M: You are so sweet. What do you want to give me for my birthday, dear?
W: I can’t tell you now. It’s a secret.
(W) My name is Jenny, and I have kept an eraser for many years. The color of it is green and it’s my favorite color. It was my deskmate Tim who bought the eraser for me.
Five years ago, when I was eleven years old and studied in Grade Five, I had a new deskmate called Tim. And he came from America. He helped me a lot with my math and I helped him with his English. We got on very well and became good friends. After school, we usually played baseball in a park. I really had some wonderful days with him. One day at school, he borrowed my white eraser and I gave it to him. However, when he returned it to me, it turned into green. I was very surprised about that. Later he told me that he lost mine and he bought a new one for me. I put the eraser in the pencil box on my desk carefully.
Last year, he moved to Canada with his family and studied in a new school there. I miss him so much.
一、1-5 BCCAB 6-10 ABCBC 11-15 BCBCA
二、16-20 DCBDD 21-25 BABCA
三、31-33 DCA 34-37 CABD
38-41 BDCC 42-45 DBAC
四、A. (One possible version)
46. vegetables 47. twelfth
48. difficult 49. strawberries
B. (One possible version)
51. introduce 52. last
53. students 54. interesting
55. weekdays 56. geography
57. scientist 58. habits
59. fat 60. free
五、(One possible version)
61. welcomed 62. when
63. from 64. their
65. weeks 66. Probably
67. After 68. first 69. being 70. a
七、(One possible version)
My favorite teacher
Of all the teachers who have taught me, Mr. Zhao is my favorite.
Mr. Zhao was my English teacher at primary school. He was over 40 years old then. He always wore glasses. Though he wasn’t tall, he was very handsome. He was an easy-going man. He was friendly to us. One day, it was raining heavily. When I got to school, I was all wet. Mr. Zhao took me to his office and let me put on his clothes. The clothes were too large for me, but I felt very warm.
Whenever I think of him, I usually think of this moment. I think he is not only my teacher but also my friend. I want to say thanks to Mr. Zhao. He has set a good example to me. I will never forget him.
本篇作文要求介绍自己最喜欢的老师。写作时，首先开门见山地告诉大家自己最喜欢的老师是谁；其次，可以从老师的年龄、长相、性格等方面进行简单的介绍，并从具体的事例来介绍自己喜欢他或她的原因；最后，对老师进行简单的评价。时态可根据实际情况选取相应的时态，人称以第三人称为主。写作中可能用到的词(组)：wear glasses, handsome, kind, friendly；句型：Of all the teachers, …; Whenever I think of …, I …等。
第27期T1版Keys: (One possible version)
1. 美国人 2. 姓 3. 小学 4. hometown 5. 美丽的 6. straight 7. 中等身高 8. thin 9. 英俊的 10. round face 11. play baseball 12. play the guitar 13. 去博物馆 14. collect stamps 15. 交友 16. be interested in 17. friendly 18. 外向的 19. be different from 20. 对……要求严格 21. impolite 22. 沉默的 23. musician 24. cook 25. 小提琴家 26. director 27. brother 28. grandfather 29. daughter 30. 丈夫
1. What’s your last name? 2. When and where were you born? 3. What does your favorite actress look like? 4. My sister is not fat or thin. She is of medium build. 5. Jack is good at playing basketball and telling stories. 6. I like riding the bike along the river in my spare time. 7. Is Jenny more understanding than Mary? 8. Who do you think writes more carefully, Mike or Tom? 9. In order to be a scientist, I plan to work hard. 10. What was your life like when you were a child?
一、A) 1. funnier 2. wives 3. European 4. heavier 5. pianist
B) 1. flew kites 2. is similar to
3. am not sure about
4. keeps practicing playing the piano
5. the same as
C) 1. short 2. curly 3. singing
4. talent 5. shy 6. parents
7. skating 8. hard-working
9. patiently 10. remain
二、1. How old is she
2. Can she play the guitar
3. What are her hobbies
4. She must be pretty
5. What do you often do with your elder sister in your free time